2021 FSE SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY
Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Office Announces
2021 FSE Scholarship Available to Palm Beach County College Students
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL - The Florida Supervisors of Elections (FSE) announced their annual scholarship opportunity available to college students around the state. The Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections office will accept applications from full-time junior and senior students working on their undergraduate degree. Our office will select one applicant to be considered by the FSE Scholarship Committee, who will award (3) three $1,200 scholarships during the 2021 Summer Conference.
We are proud to inform you that Palm Beach County is the hometown of a 2020 FSE Scholarship winner! We are hopeful that a Palm Beach County student will win in 2021.
The deadline for students to submit their application to the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Office is Friday, March 26, 2021.
- Be registered to vote in Palm Beach County and a bona fide resident of Florida for the past two years.
- Be either a Political Science/Public or Business Administration or Journalism/Mass Communication major.
- Be enrolled or accepted as a full-time student in a senior college or university in Florida (no postgraduate or second-degree students) with enough credits for enrollment as a junior.
- Submit two letters of recommendation along with a resume.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Maintain a “C” average or above.
- Remain in good standing at the institution.
This is a great opportunity as many students and their families have encountered uncertainties during this unprecedented time. Our office is encouraging all colleges, universities, community partners, and supporters to share the scholarship information where students can easily discover it.
More information can be found on our FSE Scholarship page https://www.pbcelections.org/About-Us/FSE-Scholarship-2021
Click here to download the guidelines and application in pdf format.